- Wayne Owens’ recent presentation on “Communicating Effectively”
- Congratulations to Diane Sticklen-Jordan who is being honored as a “Woman of Influence” by Venue Media!
- HRC’s Lead Trainer, Wayne Owens, speaks on “Detoxing Performance Management”
- HRC is proud to now be serving the United Way, Pro-Kids and St. Joseph Orphanage…
- Cassie Whitehouse joins HRC!
Cassie designs Human Resource processes and systems for her clients that allow them to focus on their core business and be more profitable. Her expertise spans HR generalist and recruiting online casino that accepts paypal in australia roles in the for-profit and non-profit worlds, in both union … Continue reading
Wayne’s passion is to provide pragmatic training solutions to maximize High Performance, and cultivate a workplace of accountability, and quality of work-life. Wayne’s expertise is in Organizational Effectiveness, 21st Century Leadership, Management/Supervisory Development, Team Building, and Workforce Engagement. His participants … Continue reading
Diane Sticklen-Jorden is a respected consultant and coach of business leaders and HR professionals. With over 25 years of experience, Diane assists organizations in developing and enhancing their strategies, their HR processes and systems, and their leaders. She has facilitated … Continue reading