- Congratulations to Diane Sticklen-Jordan who is being honored as a “Woman of Influence” by Venue Media!
- HRC’s Lead Trainer, Wayne Owens, speaks on “Detoxing Performance Management”
- HRC is proud to now be serving the United Way, Pro-Kids and St. Joseph Orphanage…
- Cassie Whitehouse joins HRC!
- Wayne Owens Speaking at HR Collaborative…..
Congratulations to Diane Sticklen-Jordan who is being honored as a “Woman of Influence” by Venue Media!
at the up-coming 2014 Human Resources Six-Pack Conference, hosted by the NKY Chamber of Commerce HR Group and NKY SHRM on August 27, 2013. For more information go to: http://web.nkychamber.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?EventID=2048
all three outstanding non-profit organizations that we are adding to our already amazing client list of leading non-profits.
HRC is pleased to announce Cassie is joining HRC as our new HR consultant as of April 1. Welcome Cassie! We are glad to have Cassie on our team to serve our awesome clients!
Wayne Owens, HRC master Trainer, will be presenting “How to Engage Employees and Inspire Motivation at Work” at the HR Collaborative Conference on April 30, 2014. Full details, go to http://hr-collaborative.org
Diane just completed her work on the Northern Kentucky University’s Strategic Plan! Let the implementation begin!!