■ Strategic Thinking for HR Professionals
Strategic HR Leadership is about being able to make a difference…fundamentally HR professionals must adopt a strategic mind-set in order to impact their organizations online casino bonus no deposit and be considered effective leaders. This 60-minute, pragmatic webinar is designed to help HR professionals like yourself to:
- Know What Strategic Thinking Really Is and Why It Is Important
- Learn How Vision is Where Strategic Thinking Starts
- Learn 3 Top Strategic Thinking Practices You Can Use Immediately
- Test Yourself (confidentially) to evaluate Your Strategic HR Thinking
Webinar Times: Call or email Diane for dates and times.
■ Expand Your Influence As An HR Leader
Strategic Leadership is about being able to make a difference….and we do this by using our influencing skills. This one-hour, pragmatic webinar is designed to help HR professionals such as yourself to:
- Use three persuasion strategies that increase the likelihood of people saying “YES” to you.
- Gain the backing of opinion leaders to increase your influence as a change agent.
- Communicate differently to strengthen your influence with executives and employees.
- Use recent discoveries in neuroscience that “trump” logic and reasoning to influence people to do what you need them to do.
Diane Sticklen-Jordan, SPHR and Certified Coach, brings over 25 years of consulting with HR Leaders and their Presidents/Vice Presidents to develop and enhance HR systems and HR leaders. She has facilitated strategic plans for over 30 organizations. Diane consults with small companies to global organizations, and was a Vice President of HR prior to HRC. Diane is active in the community and serves on several boards. She is past president of her local SHRM Chapter, and currently is the facilitator of their strategic plan. Diane now serves as the Program Leader of HRC’s Strategic HR Leadership℠ Coaching and Training Programs.
Claim Your Place in these Limited Participation Workshops!